Specialists in reconstructions and rescue solutions by utilising protection procedures such as Company Voluntary Arrangement and Administration in innovative and constructive ways.
MBI Restructuring and Insolvency provides solutions to business people experiencing trading difficulties and individuals suffering from personal financial problems.
We also act for Directors and Shareholders who are looking to close down their companies and release the value therein for the Shareholders in the most tax efficient manner possible.
Our advice encompasses:
Turnaround and Reconstruction
Formal Procedures governed by the Insolvency legislation
We specialise in reconstructions and rescue solutions by utilising protection procedures such as Company Voluntary Arrangement and Administration.
Our aim is to always give best advice to protect the client and ensure that creditor recoveries are maximised. We provide timely and effective advice, particularly where a business has suffered a bad debt or lost a major customer; a protection procedure will often provide the route back to sustainable profitability.
In a business environment where customers won’t pay and creditors won’t wait to be paid, real help is sometimes difficult to find.
Where the company is clearly insolvent, the right course of action will depend upon a number of factors:
- Is the situation capable of being turned around?
- Do the directors and shareholders see a future for the business?
- Have the stakeholders accepted that the situation is untenable and trading should be brought to early closure?
Where you are clearly insolvent, the right course of action will depend upon quite a number of factors:
- Exactly how much do you owe to your creditors?
- Are you in paid employment or self-employed?
- Are you in a business partnership?
- After payment of ongoing household expenses, is there a surplus of income at the end of the month?
- Will the creditors be paid in full or must they agree to right-off a substantial part of their debt?
- Do you know a third party/family member who will provide a lump sum payment to offer to creditors by way of a “full and final” settlement of all debts? i.e. creditors will accept less than they are entitled to in return for an early cash payment.
Speak to our professional advisers
For expert advice
Contact our licensed insolvency practitioners directly to discuss how we can assist.
Request a call back
For expert, impartial advice request a callback that’s convenient to you.